10 Pin Alley Rules Governing Our Reservation & In House Policies
Rules Governing Our Reservation & In House Policies (Post Covid19)
Are as Follows: Please Read the following Carefully
1. All reservations MUST be scheduled through Our Websites online booking platform (All purchases will be made via the use of credit/debit cards) We will NOT be accepting any Cash. Any Customers who come in with cash can purchase a Ten Pin Alley Game Card using Our Kiost located just inside the front door near the Arcade. These game cards can be used the same as debit card to make any necessary purchases. Cashless Payments will help Minimize interactions with employees.
2. No more than 5 people per lane or 10 people per pair of lanes ( Also no one Under the age of 14 will be permitted Without an adult)
3. Only members of your Immediate Family and/or Group will be permitted entry up to the Maximum 5 per lane or 10 pair of lanes (Entry will Not Be Permitted to bystanders or people just wanting to hanging out or people stopping by to visit you while your bowling)
4. Start Times and Finished Times will be Strictly Enforced. If you come late we will be understanding because we know that sometimes unforseen things happen that may delay us, but, with that being said, your finish time will remain the same simply because we need a minimum amount of time to properly clean and sanitize the bowlers area and the bowling balls in order to remain on schedule and prepare for the next scheduled reservations following yours.
5. In order to help maintain Safe Social Distancing, manage the flow of traffic and control the number of people in the building we ask that you show up no more than 10 Minutes before your scheduled start time. And consequently we ask that you leave promptly within 5-10 Minutes after your end time. (This is for Your Safety and the Safety of our other Customers and Our Employees)
6. All bowlers areas will be clearly indentfied and you and your quests are asked to stay in your respective bowlers area during your time here, with the exception of bathroom visits or trips to the pop machine (We know it can sometimes be a challenge getting younger children to stay in one area for any length of time so please take this into consideration before you make your reservations) Respecting Each Others Space will be paramount in maintaining safe social distancing for everyone.
7. Should you have any issues of any kind, you will be able to communicate (see and speak) with someone at the front desk, directly from your bowlers console. (They will come to you if necessary)
8. Ordering any additional food & beverages can also be done straight from your bowlers console and it will be delivered to your lane.
9. Splitz Sports Bar will be open most of the times that Ten Pin Alley is open so ordering of alcoholic beverages can be done straight from your bowlers console and delivered to your lanes. (Individuals ordering and consuming alcoholic beverages Must be over the Age of 21 and have Proper ID. Nothing here has changed, all PLCB Liquor Laws and Codes still apply and Will be strictly enforced)
10. All reservations will be Pre-Paid and Non-Refundable. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (ie. mechanical breakdowns, electrics outages, computer/scoring issues, acts of god, or the govenor ) that can not be resolved in a timely manner , Ten Pin Alley will issue a Credit that can be used to Reschedule at a Later Date.